Therapy Room 4
The most ideal space for couples, family or group work (up to 8 people).
- Set on the raised ground floor of a beautiful Victorian building full of original features and natural light.
- Affordable Rates throughout the day.
- Conveniently located just off Chiswick High Road, just a 7 minute walk from Gunnersbury Tube and Overground or a 9 minute walk to Kew Bridge Station.
- Parking restrictions directly outside Oxford House on Wellesley Road are limited to 10am-12pm and there are meters on the surrounding roads.
- Each room has its own entry buzzer system.
- Wifi is available in every room for online work.
- Kitchenette with tea and coffee making facilities.
All rooms are cleaned daily; have large windows for ventilation; hand sanitiser is provided on entry to the building and is in every room; and social distancing is possible in every room for those who feel happy to have face-to-face sessions.
Work From Here
Be part of a growing community of therapists, in the West London area, and build your practice in fresh new light and airy rooms created by a therapist.
If you are interested in working from Oxford House Therapy, please get in touch.